Things your parents never told you

What the hell am I supposed to do with the teeth the tooth fairy takes anyway?

8 Responses to Things your parents never told you

1. detritus says:

Make a bitchin’ necklace.

2. akiko says:

My mom kept mine in alittle bottle.

3. fuzz3 says:

Good question…

If you’re the old wive’s tale type, my grandmother always told me to keep them in a safe place, because if a dog got ’em you would grow a dog tooth..

I don’t think you have much to worry about the kid sprouting Doberman chompers, but it’s still interesting to hear backwoods conventional wisdom.

I’m pretty sure that my mom kept most of mine in a small tupperware container, so that I could keep up with how many I had lost, and it was interesting to me.

4. strangled_gasp says:

My mother placed all our of teeth in an empty tylenol bottle. I remember opening it when I was about eighteen to check ’em out. Half of them were broken in half and not a pretty sight to peer at.

*Shrug*
    Just a suggestion. :)

5. ratnix says:

You should totally post this question to .

6. measured_chaos says:

I keep Drue’s in a small container hidden on the top shelf of my closet.

7. sandypar says:

I don’t think it matters where you keep them, just be sure to keep up with them. We have kept all of Donovan’s, unfortunately, I never know where I placed them. We find them by mistake all of the time. I guess I should consolidate them into one bottle and put them in a medicine cabinet or something. Kids love to see them and count how many are gone.

Recently I learned that it is also a good idea to note when they came out. My son’s latest question to me was “Did my front teeth come out in 2003 or 2004?” LIKE I REMEMBER!!!!!!!

8. psychomagnet says:

Thank you for the hardest I’ve laughed in weeks.