Monkey has no teeth

My little man lost both his front teeth yesterday, prompting a visit from the tooth fairy last night.

Inflation is a killer on the tooth fairy’s pocketbook, let me tell you.

9 Responses to Monkey has no teeth

1. measured_chaos says:

We just give a dollar. I know some parents give $5 but our tooth fairy is the poor tooth fairy. ;)

Our tooth fairy only gives a dollar, too. I guess my beef is that I only got a quarter for my teeth.

$5/tooth is a bit steep if you ask me. Unless they’re big honkin’ teeth…

3. measured_chaos says:

I got a quarter too! *sigh* The good ole days.

I think five dollars is an atrocious amount. But then these are kids who have $500 television sets in their rooms, too. And even if I could afford to do such a thing, I have no desire to waste $500 on a set for Drue’s room. That can go towards the HDTV flat screen in the living room. ;)

4. agrajag says:

Have you considered giving him a dollar coin.. something a little more interesting than just a dollar bill :)

Or a two dollar bill…

Heck, my parents never did the tooth fairy thing. I feel so deprived…

6. ovrclokd says:

my parents gave us susan b. anthony dollars. they were SO COOL. we couldn’t bear to spend them, so we saved them up. when you consider how many teeth we lost and what $10 is to a kid, we were rich!

7. ovrclokd says:

and the pocahontas dollars are bright & shiny & GOLD… wish we’d had those when i was tooth-losing age.

forsight and PLANNING – that is having a stash of coins for the tooth fairy to use. Hell, I think the tooth fairy was lucky to have any singles hanging around.

And it’s SACAJAWEIA not Pocahontas on the new dollar coins. *grin*

9. gta3cirus says:

ahhh that is awesome.. inflation kills us all