That’s all she wrote

The slight fever, slight nausia, general malaise, and other symptom best left undiscussed would indicate I should plan on avoiting Bear Rock for a while.

Problem is I dunno if it was the sandwiches, the condiments, the cookie or the fruit bowl thingies that are fucking me up – or if it is, in fact, something I picked up from the cub scouts.

I sincerely hope I do not throw up.

Argh.

5 Responses to That’s all she wrote

1. opabinia says:

If it’s “tummy trouble” I’d suspect any unrefrigerated food especially meat or mayo. Are any of the kids sick?

Are you taking probiotics? Go to Wellspring and get them out of the refrigerated case. Take them two or three times a day until they’re gone. That will really help.

Hang in there.

No, kids are fine. Since I’m the only one having issues, and the red bell pepper from yesterday was repeating on me for at least 8 hours, I suspect the brought in box lunch. Most likely the dressing on the veggie sandwich.

Blah.

I’ll have to look into probiotics. Right now, I’m running on Zantac, water, stubbornness, and coffee.

Breakfast was impossible. Couldn’t even think about eggs, and only had a few spoons of oatmeal.

This *REALLY* reminds me of the near-ulcer I had back in 2000, except this time I don’t go into spasms of pain when I digest things. Just need to sleep and let it get out of my system….soon as I get off work. *sigh*(

3. jay says:

Bad mojo.

Which location, btw?

I have no idea – it was delivered box lunches. I suspect Crossroads, as it’s the closest.