almost there

So yesterday after I got all the updates form I started looking into advertising Not That Guy, and seem to have found one that has some good potential. We’ll see how useful it is after the initial run.

I had one last idea for NTG stuff on the drive in this morning. Need to see if ian can whip it up and add it to the site before we do our initial ad runs. I have the feeling that it will be the better seller.

And then, if all goes well, Not That Girl in Feb.

Keep your ifngers crossed for me!

9 Responses to almost there

1. sandypar says:

, I am so proud of you. Run with your idea, make it profitable.

My friend, the entrepeneur………..:-D

2. jewelyaz says:

I think your images need graphic pee streams so people get it a little better. Great idea though. I’ve passed your site on to Dave Barry for his blog. If you get blogged, expect MANY hits. :-)

Thanks. I’m just hoping we’ve got the right service plan for the server I’m hosting on.

You know, I thought about pee streams, but it just didn’t fit the industrial design of the images. I’ll let TShirt Hell print those. *grin*

*crosses fingers* I think this is great!!! And I can’t wait for Not That Girl, there are some people in my building who are That Girl.

5. lintqueen says:

Nothing to do with this post at all, but it looks like we know many folks in common (Larry, Lisa, Mike, Badger, Jeff Hoffman, Alex Verhoeven, etc.) Have we met, I wonder? Were you Enloe? (1986ish? Zach Ambrose, Matt Ocko [oh wait, you’d know him from DaVinci anyway], Erika Fisher? Or were you circa Larry?). I know Jeff through NCSSM, Larry ahough, well, weird story that one, Mike though college, Lisa through Trinet, Alex through Webslingerz, Badger through Internetworkers… wait, you were/are on that list too, weren’t you?)

Anyway. Figured I should at least say “hi”. :)

I think we’ve have met briefly – I know we met at the wZ Holiday party right before badger was let go, and I want to say you at a friend’s housewarming recently, but I could be wrong.

I was a freshman at Enloe for 85/86, and knew Matt Ocko’s younger brother Peter before I worked for wZ. And yes, I’m on Internetworkers.

So “Hi” from someone who runs in the same circles but doesn’t get “out”-out much. *grin*

7. lintqueen says:

wZ Holiday party right before badger was let go .. that was the one at Tylers? Trying to remember what housewarmings I’ve been to recently…sure I’ve been to some, but whose…?

So did you know Cheryl Herndon at Enloe? I think she’d be your year-ish? (Cheryl, if you knew her, was my best friend growing up, Jennifer’s , younger sister. Jennifer dated…urgh…what was his name…one of the other guys that started DaVinci…?

Yup, the one at Tyler’s. And the only housewarming I’ve been to in the ;ast year was Sami’s, but I dunno if you hang in that circle or I’m thinking of a different person.

I don’t reall Cheryl – I was class of ’89 (barely). The other founders of DVS were Bill Nussey and Chris Evans, who all went to School with Larry and Julia and etc.

I’m not sure if Melinda (now Bill’s wife) was a founder or not…

9. lintqueen says:

Bill – that’s who Jennifer dated. Thanks for helping me remember!