Adding to the bathroom pet peeves

So I’m in front fo the urinal, ready to take care of things, and I hear some asshat in one fo the stalls, on his fucking cel phone.

Maybe I’ll put up some no cel phone signs RSN. Just can’t get fired until they pay my bonus.

12 Responses to Adding to the bathroom pet peeves

1. psychomagnet says:

Are you kidding me? What could possibly be so important that you’d need to be on the phone while you’re spending 2 minutes in the john?

Some people are just way too self-important to live.

2. ratnix says:

Air horn. In a confined space like that, whoa momma.

He wasn’t at a urinal, he was in a *STALL* – in the men’s room that mean he was sitting down and more than likely taking a shit.

In terms of time, well, you know how guys are in there – it was more like 10-15 minutes in the john. But still – dude, you’re on the CRAPPER, put the phone down or at least text/sms the motherfucker.

….a case of painful, loud, explosive gas so I could stand in the next stall and grunt and fart loudly. Oh hell yeah, that woudl have ruled.

5. frijole says:

hmm… i think “that guy” might come back tonight after work

but i gotta get back now, i’m late from my lunch…

I was just thinking “I wonder if I can get Ian to do Signs…”

I swear, this keeps up, we’re gonna need a domain. I see fucking T-Shirts and real posters. But thatguy.com is taken.

Hrm. I come up with the idea & figure out marketing, you do the art, we split the proceeds? *grin*

hmm. looks like someone else is onto the idea. dammit, dammit, dammit. Let me consider it for a while.

8. ratnix says:

thatguy.com is taken

shirtofthebandyouregoingtosee.com?

I’ve been in the ladies room at the airport with all of the stalls flushing and whatnot and sure enough, there’s some lady in the stall talking on her cellphone. Wonder what her caller thought hearing all of the toliets flushing in the background?

10. frijole says:

mwa-ha-ha

sounds like a deal to me

11. frijole says:

dontbethatguy.com

is taken, its stil registered to the squatter who had it, but it looks kinda similar, but i think this is an original enough idea…

12. h_postmortemus says:

I’ve been in the bathroom before and heard a cellphone ring from one of the stalls…

and the asshat answers it!

Not just once but two or three times…