Trendy (not)

So am I the only person here who’s actually waiting until Tuesday to vote?

14 Responses to Trendy (not)

1. measured_chaos says:

No, I’m voting Tuesday and Jason is too.

2. ladymoondance says:

I’m waiting as well.

Or…well… it’s more like I haven’t had the time to vote yet.

*hugs*

3. frijole says:

lam3r

all the l33t p30p13 h4v3 v0t3d a1r34dy

jeez, you’re such an old fogie, doing things the old fashioned way

:p

4. clubjuggler says:

is voting on Tuesday, but I voted today. I’m still on the “probation period” at my job which means I have no leave time at all. :-( So, I was worried I woiuldn’t be able to get back to Durham from Cary on Tuesday. I ended up spending four hours voting today, too! Ugh.

5. maywee says:

I’m voting Tuesday.
    Didn’t have time to vote early.

6. agrajag says:

I’m waiting.. mostly because I was slack in looking up info on candidates for the local offices. Also, my voting place for Tue is only two minutes from my apartment, and practically on my way into work :)

I’m voting tuesday too, mostly because I didn’t have time this week to vote early.

8. akiko says:

I won’t have time to vote on Tuesday (my polling station is the opposite direction of the hospital, and I have to leave ungodsly early enough as it is), so I voted before COUP on the 19th, because I had time.

9. ovrclokd says:

i’m working the magic bus (juniper demo truck) on tuesday, so figured i should probably take advantage of the early voting down at morehead. i was also thinking it might be less of a zoo than election day, but it took 2.5 hours yesterday! fortunately had warned me that he stood in line for a while when he voted during the week, so i had a floorchair and a laptop, much to the amusement of everyone in line around me.

10. clubjuggler says:

Yes, we noticed… :-)

http://www.herald-sun.com/durham/4-538910.html (scroll down for the picture).

11. clubjuggler says:

Oh, forgot to mention… That picture was on the front page (below the fold) of the Herald-Sun this morning. :-)

12. jpportz says:

Wow, how many times has her picture been in the paper? Amazing. :-)

I’m planning on voting Tuesday; I didn’t feel like waiting in the horrendus lines for early voting. The polling place is quite convenient to me, so I don’t expect it will be a big deal.

13. clubjuggler says:

This one that I know of, and I think at least once before, but I don’t remember when.

14. gardenwaltz says:

i’ll be voting tuesday. i had a great idea to vote today as i was already taking the morning off, but found out at the last minute that they’d ended early voting. oh well, i haven’t voted before now because i find it hard to face the idea of waiting in line 2 hrs when i could do it on election day when it would be understood by boss and coworkers.