Fanfic gone too, too wrong

Y’know, I try to stay out of the whole fanfic thing. There’s always been something about it that was not quite right – and I don’t know a single author that’s gotten a start there. So I mostly try to ignore it because it just seems stalkerish and weird. it’s one thing

And than I found this (No I’m not even dignifying that with a lj tag). Um, ewww. Buffy I can understand, maybe. And Anime. But a freaking hockey team?

Color me squicked out.

6 Responses to Fanfic gone too, too wrong

1. elliot says:

Thats really disturbing.

2. z_kungfu says:

Very weird….. I can think of better things to do…

3. jay says:

Dude, if that squicks you then definately stay away from

*grin*

EWWWWW! Can you say very creepy and oh so high school? I especially love all of the misspellings.

5. catherine says:

Hey…been meaning to write to you since I got your email last week.

Sorry I couldn’t go eat sushi with you guys but I was WIPED from my week at the beach. I wasn’t even supposed to be back by Thursday but I decided to come back early ’cause I was too tired. Needed to be home and sleep in my bed.

As far as getting together, how ’bout we shoot for Sept. 24th? I can’t do sushi but I’d love to try that crepe restaurant you guys discovered last time. I know that Sept. 24th is a Friday but maybe if it’s enough in advance, Donna can shuffle some stuff around and make it. The reason i say the 24th is because I have a doctor’s appt on that day and he’s close to Crossroads. Hubby will also be with me, we’ll be coming back from our 1st ultrasound :)

…but I dunno about Donna. I think she’s in class MWF. But we can ask.

I’m very, very excited for you. The second one is lots and lots of fun. And I can finally meet Alan, who must be OK if you married him. *grin*