I think she’s trying to kill me, but I’ll go with a smile.

Something about a woman in her mid-thirties wants to kill a man with kindness, as it were.

Got a morning aerobic workout this morning, if you catch my drift. Wouldn’t be so tired or sore, but got one the last two mornings as well as one last night around 1:30am.

I’m almost looking forward to the Oregon trip as a chance to get some rest.

6 Responses to I think she’s trying to kill me, but I’ll go with a smile.

1. clubjuggler says:

There’s always the bright side. O:-)

2. maxdwolf says:

Crybaby. ;) lol

3. meiow says:

I can definately see myself doing this… I’m hoping HB is up to the job! :) I’m already up to needing a workout 3-4 times a week, and it’s only going to get “worse”…

We’re normally “twice a week”-ers (except durring that “special” week), which I don’t mind – but the three workouts in one 24-hour period (after getting a workout the two days before that) just about put me down for the count.

Time to get back to the gym – I need the training to be ready for next month…

5. bpitzer says:

My first reaction to reading this is to respond with a hearty “F*ck you”. Some of us whose wives have had children in the last several months (not to mention a few other things that conspire to kill her sex drive) would kill for that. I won’t get into specifics, but it sounds like you have topped in the last week my total for the past year, or pretty close thereto. Bastard. And my wife is in her mid-thirties too. &#^#@*@(!*$#&%^@!)!%^@)!*&#*%&#@^#$

Dude, we’re almost into year six with Ray, and year 2.5 with Jake. This is just mainig up for the times when due to stress, post-partum, or whatever we were once-a-month or less. It’s a feast-or-famine cycle, and I’ll take the feast when I can get it, because I know the famine will roll around evnetually.

And yeah, after 10 years, I’ve had my fair share of famine, TYVM. It’ll come back – but you gotta work for it.