Still in Minneapolis…

Mall of America, then drinking at Sally’s last night. Today is a long day of training, lab, then dinner.

Whee!

8 Responses to Still in Minneapolis…

1. mamakimi says:

ooo where do you plan on eating?

I know of a few good places to eat in Uptown and other places.

Don’t know yet – we’re going as a group, and I think our trainer will be picking the spot.

Ate at the Viallge Wok for lunch yesterday…that was damn good. If you’ve not eaten there, you should. *grin*

3. mamakimi says:

Well, if he asks for suggestions tell him you want to eat at Chino Litino! My FAVORITE place to eat! So freakin good. They have these chicken taco type things that I could live off of forever and I would be happy! lol.

Where is that place that you ate at located. It sounds familiar but I can’t put my finger on it. It is somewhere near Target? lol

Cool. I’ll make that suggestion if we get some input *grin*

Were on Washington SE – across the street from the University. Actually, the hotel is basically on campus. If you know where the Tattoo parlour and the Ben & Jerry’s on Washington SE is, you know where we are.

5. mamakimi says:

Oh ahah I know exactly where you are. Craziness!

6. meiow says:

Did you check out the Lego store? :) Bottom floor, near the Apple store..

Nah, not crazy – just the usual small world issues. *grin*

that was one of my two “must hit” stops, and where I bought some presents for the kids :)