Snow!

Well, it’s still snowing. I’m catching a little flak for not going into the office today, but fuck ’em. The roads out here are FUBAR, and I’d rather be safe.

Did my 10:30 concall with very few hitched. Fucking webex isn’t updatedto use anything newer than RHL9 on the Linux side, so I had to use my Windows VMWare. Only time it’s useful for more than running the Kyocera and FranklinCovey software.

Oh, and here’s the house and dog this morning

11 Responses to Snow!

1. ryeth says:

Picture 815 is *so* cute. He has gotten so big!

Oh hell yeah. He’s about adult size, lacking a little bulk, now. And he’s so cute, when he’s not tricking us outside because he wants to play.

3. maywee says:

He’s so cute!
    Is this his first snow?

4. sandypar says:

Awwwwwww….he looks so cute!

The guys at work…..{READ: Rupert} are upset that you didn’t respond to their e-mail. He said that it is not like you to not give it back when he initiates it. I told him that you might not be in the mood for joking. I am glad that you decided to be safe.

Have fun. Looks like you have a winter wonderland out there.

5. ryeth says:

Heheh… lemme guess.

*I need to pee* (dance)
    *Come on, I really do*
    *It’s not fair to make me hold it!* (guilt trip eyes)

You give in and go outside…

**R U N IN THE S N O W***

And no pee :)

That’s why I have a doggie door. Hehe.

yeah, that’s the one. Of course, he was confused as hell first thing – dind’t know that he *COULD* pee in it. He was looking mighty uncomfortable until then.

After that, though…you pegged it exactly. :)

Yup. He’s still not a year old yet, so this is all new to him.

He’s cute when he’s not being DestructoPuppy – able to ruin anything in ways you never imagined!

yeah, I was a little stressed when those came in – Renee and the boys were still on theior way back, and I hadn’t had anywhere near enough coffee yet.

Plus I’m not much for that kind of joke. Too much like the shit I got in grade school.

be extra safe on the way home – it’s going to be UGLY when it gets dark.

9. maxdwolf says:

Not fair that you got more than we did. :(

You can have it. I’m sick of it already. Since our yard is mostly shade in the winder, we’ve gtot a shitload of it left, except for the icy patches.

It was relaly nice on Friday, but it sucks ass now :)