Huh?

Why yes, I am starting to have an attitude problem, why do you ask?

9 Responses to Huh?

1. sandypar says:

What do you mean? What is happening? Are you having a moment at home? I hope that everything is alright. Don’t let a home situation take you off of your high.

It’s been a long time since I have seen you as excited and full of energy as you were today. Don’t lose it.

It’s probably just a moment. I’ll be fine, I’m just venting. I’m decompressing a little.

OK, a lot. And I’m stone cold sober.

3. sandypar says:

Woah! Not to digress from your post and needs and all…..but I just saw the time on your post and then the time on my post.

How about I just had a small panic attack? (Dang that Jenny girl!!!!! LOL) I got tired immediately! I was freaking out!

I have to be up at about 7am tomorrow so I just knew I had to be up and in the shower in 3 and a half hours. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…..fix the time already!!!! :-P

4. shaden says:

(growls)
    I ask because i sense TONE in your voice boy…

and im gonna come over there and…. and… uh…

;)

Oh, that time this is weird. I just now noticed it. LJ must have a clock out of wack or something. Freaky.

What, and not my hardcore 80’s look today? Cap on backwards, chucks, jeans that are worn out at the knee, and baseball jersey with “I bring nothing to the table” on it?

it would be complete 80’s slacker day if I had worn a Panama Jack baseball jersey instead, you know?

7. shaden says:

80s kicked ass… for the most part. (I can do without the neon colors and big do hairspray head… but all in all… the 80s rule)

8. spot says:

Rememeber the following:

– In your job, sanity is an unnecessary burden.
    – All of your customers are meaningless. If you lose one, it doesn’t matter. They’re dime a dozen.
    – Your coworkers are not plotting against you. Only your managers do that.

When all else fails, owls will make everything better.

– Sanity : Waite actually asked me after a call if the bozo was typical of inside sales, and if so didn’t wonder why you took Chicago. Sanity is overrated.
    – Customers : Every customer is special. Sometimes in a short-bus kind of way. I only weep for the ones that matter.
    – Plotting : You might be surprised. but that is a discussion best left offline.

Owls always make it better when they are extra crispy.