RE: New Toy!

I almost forgot!
Look what I bought today :

And yes, the background is animated….

Edit:Picture fixed.

7 Responses to RE: New Toy!

1. dmg says:

Looks nice. The fire one looks kind of cool too.

I wonder how all of these new LCD backgrounds affect battery life. I’d hate to have to replace the battery every 6 months.

Wow, very cool. Though I would have to fight off the temptation during boring meetings to sit and stare at the moving background ;-)

The fire one was very tempting, but the flames are getting kind of cliche.

LCD is dirt-cheap energy-wise. An LCD watch will go for a very, very long time. If it had sound, then the battery life would be shorter for sure. But the background costs next to nothing. Maybe shorten battery life by a few days.

That’s kind of the point…..*grin*

5. detritus says:

I have a regular fossil watch with a metal band, when the battery died i didn’t bother to get it replaced.

The metal band kept biting arm hair. It got kinda old after a while.

But your watch looks pretty damn cool.

6. sandypar says:

Cool! You know that I have to come by and see it up close and personal, right? :-D

7. ajayne says:

Just thought I would sneak a peek at your journal… and that is a very cool watch. =)