I dunno…

if at all possible, I want to find and adopt the person who invented Ben & Jerry’s Chubby Hubby.

8 Responses to I dunno…

1. detritus says:

Holy Cannoli was awesome.

2. maxdwolf says:

…if it makes me a snob, a purist, or a philistine, but I’ve always been quite happy w. the simple flavors. A friend once told me that I’m the only person he know who will walk into a Baskin Robbins and order chocolate every time. I have nothing against mixes. I just tend to prefer it simple.

3. maxdwolf says:

And the ones that most appeal to me are in the Graveyard. lol, figures.

I was very sad to see that Phish Food is one of the Graveyard flavors. That was one of my favorite flavors. Oh well, guess I need to sample lots o’ Ben and Jerry’s to find a new favorite *grin*

Whoa! When did that happen? I swear I saw Phish Food in the stores last week.

OTOH, I bet they have it at the new store on Hillsboro. Those are just the flavors that aren’t in groceries right now….

Don’t know when it happened, but I swear I saw it on the list. Maybe they aren’t going to make any more after the current supply runs out? Maybe they’ll put it on sale and we can stock up *wink*

But I think trying to find a new favorite flavor would be fun.

Well, it’s not there this morning, so I suppose there’s hope.

I’ll be checking the Food Lion on the way home. I’m sure there’s an excuse to stop there….

I’m so embarrassed, I was a dork and misread a list. Phish Food is safe and NOT on the graveyard list